September is just around the corner and that means…..
- Summer is over,
- The kids go back to school,
- The leaves on the trees start changing, and some of us start planning for next year.
That’s right 2023 will be here before you know it, so scroll on through your calendar and find next Spring, specifically April.
Along with the changes mentioned in the prior Inside Scoop post are the following at 3 Day Bike About – Williamsburg:
(Don’t worry, I didn’t change everything.)
What Remains the Same:
- 3 days of cycling on great routes
- Saturday night catered dinner by Custom Culinary Connection
- SAG – on all the routes, start to finish
- Snacks for your ride every morning
- Brownies at Cul’s Courthouse Grille on Friday
- Thursday evening early check-in and tent camping at CRP
- Our incredibly soft blue t-shirts (for purchase)
- Hint: best to order online to guarantee we have your size in stock
- A limited number of registrations – 333 to be exact
- A limited number of tent campers in the Group Camping Area –
- 123 to be exact
- New items to choose from for the Sunday Boxed Lunch and
- a drink is now included
- Club Challenge – we are challenging you to bring as many of your fellow cycling club members with you to win a cash prize for your club.
- Let me know if your club did not receive this information in an email.
- Your registration packet will NOT come with a fanny pack – but you can buy one if you really want one.
- Flora Velo jerseys - same style - new colors.
Check back from time to time for more updates right here at The Inside Scoop.